Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lily Singing


Lily likes to sing so we captured it on video. It took me some time figuring out how to upload to YouTube but it's finally there. We hope you enjoy her singing as much as we do. 

We think she is singing a Chinese song. We just wish we knew what she is singing.

Lily is learning so much. She can count to 5, knows many of her body parts, is copying us as we say the alphabet, knows what many different foods are, and many other things. When Emily is doing home schooling Lily wants her turn to do school. She says, "Lily's turn,Lily's turn." She is like a sponge and learns so quickly.

This is Christy. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me. I am doing much better. I am able to get around without crutches and was able to sleep much better the last 3 nights. I am still having a hard time going up and down stairs, but the pain is minimal. I do not have rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor thinks it is some sort of inflammatory arthritis. We are still hoping to know for sure what caused the inflammation. I am very happy to be able to take care of my family again.

No comments: