Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Kitchen Helper(s)


We bought the kitchen helper so our girls can help without getting hurt. Lily loves to see what I am doing in the kitchen. Now she can see without getting too close to things and I can actually cook without holding her. In this picture Lily and Emily are washing their hands and playing with the soap bubbles.


Lily loves to be wrapped in my (Christy's) robe with me in the mornings. Lily and Emily are doing the same thing with their babies as I do with Lily. It was so cute to watch them imitate me.

2 comments:

shelley said...

I want one!!! Where do I buy one my my small ones.

Vicki said...

Saw where you signed in on the blog. OH MY. So HAPPY to find YOUR blog. I cannot wait to keep up w/ya'll. Got your Christmas card. Darling. I was pitiful and didn't send photo cards BUT will plan to do so in the future. THANK you for keeping me posted.
Thank you for praying for us. All is going well. I'll post pics at some point down the road when I feel comfortable about Em's little eyes adjusting to her new normal. I know YOU understand all that. Big hugs to the girls for me. I WILL keep in touch.
Vicki and Emily