Monday, February 22, 2010

A Quick Post (it's been a long time)

It has been quite a while since we've posted some pics so we decided we'd better at least put up a couple pic's.

Below are "The Girls" Our granddaughter and her two Aunties who just adore her.
A couple of weeks ago, in between rain storms I took the girls hiking in the mountains near our home. This was Lily's first hiking experience. Lily enjoyed hiking and of course she had to have a "walking stick" like her big sister. The only wild life we say was a gopher!

The girls love to "perform" for us. Each of them take turns introducing each other....."And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, introducing, all the way from China...Emily! Lily is accompanying Emily on the piano and the little music box next to her.

Lily looks so serious!

Today Lily was upset because her mother and big sister were baking cupcakes and she wanted to help. She kept trying to "help" and almost pulled the bowl full of baking mix off the counter. Being upset she went into the living room where I tried to convince her to let me read her a Dr. Seuss book. She proceeded to tell me that I can't read her a Dr. Suzzy book, it's only for girls to read! I didn't know Dr. Seuss had a sister, Dr. Suzzy, anyway no book was read because I'm not a girl.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lily is absolutely adorable. And delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to splash in God's goodness.

Splashing for his glory,
Sara